The Crafter CMS 4.0 Manual¶
Welcome to the Crafter CMS 4.0 Manual. Crafter CMS is an open-source, Java-based, Web content management system for Websites, mobile apps, VR and more, designed for ease of development and scaling. Crafter CMS is comprised of several independent, microservice-based components including: a core content repository, an authoring application for content editors/managers (Crafter Studio), a dynamic content delivery system (Crafter Engine), a user profile store and personalization server (Crafter Profile), a query/search server (Crafter Search) and a social content store and server (Crafter Social).
This Manual introduces key concepts in Crafter CMS, presents the authoring and development environment, and provides operational and administrative considerations and procedures as well as a comprehensive reference section.
- Getting Started
- Content Authors
- Site Administrators
- System Administrators
- Release Notes
- Source Code
- What is Crafter CMS
- What do I need to run Crafter CMS
- Do I need to run MongoDB in order to run Crafter CMS?
- Do I need to connect Crafter CMS to a database?
- Can Crafter CMS be used as a portal?
- Can Crafter CMS be used for E-Commerce?
- Can Crafter CMS be used to build a marketing site?
- How long does it take to build a Crafter CMS website?
- How do I contribute to Crafter CMS?
- What’s Crafter CMS’s licensing terms?