This section details how to configure settings managed through Crafter Studio.
then click on Configuration. After clicking on Configuration, you will see a dropdown list where you can select which configuration file you’d like to view/modify. Below is one of the configuration files available to be viewed/modified.
The following items are noted in the image above:
This is the dropdown list that contains all the configurations that can be viewed/modified for your site.
This is a short description of the current selected configuration file from the dropdown list
These are the available actions that can be selected for the current selected configuration file.
Here are the settings that can be configured through Crafter Studio:
- Asset Processing Configuration
- AWS Profiles Configuration
- Box Profiles Configuration
- CMIS Configuration
- Configure Simple Workflow Notifications and Dialog Messages
- Content Monitoring
- Contextual Navigation Configuration
- Dependency Resolver Configuration
- Drag and Drop Configuration
- Environment Overrides
- Mime Types Configuration
- Preview Panel Configuration
- Rich Text Editor (RTE) Setup
- Sidebar Configuration
- Site Configuration
- Site Config Tools
- Site Config Configuration
- Targeting Configuration
- WebDAV Profiles Configuration