Crafter CMS 3.1 Documentation¶
Crafter CMS is a modern content management platform for building digital experience applications using:
- SPA frameworks like React, Vue, and Angular
- AR/VR applications using A-Frame
- Native Mobile and Headless applications
- HTML5 Websites using Bootstrap or other HTML frameworks
Crafter is a dynamic CMS based on Git and supports DevOps processes for code and content. It is also a hybrid-headless, API-first (GraphQL, REST, in-process) CMS, and that allows developers to use their favorite UI frameworks and tools.
Crafter CMS differentiates itself from existing CMSs with its architecture: microservices-based, serverless, elastic and planet-wide scalability. To learn more, see the Crafter CMS Architecture.
This Manual introduces key concepts in Crafter CMS, presents the authoring and development environment, and provides operational and administrative considerations and procedures as well as a comprehensive reference section.
- Getting Started
- Content Authors
- Site Administrators
- System Administrators
- Release Notes
- Source Code
- What is Crafter CMS
- What do I need to run Crafter CMS
- Does Crafter CMS require Git? My company uses XYZ source code control system…
- Do my authors need to know Git?
- Do I need to run MongoDB in order to run Crafter CMS?
- Do I need to connect Crafter CMS to a database?
- Can Crafter CMS be used as a portal?
- Can Crafter CMS be used for E-Commerce?
- Can Crafter CMS be used to build a marketing site?
- How long does it take to build a Crafter CMS website?
- How do I contribute to Crafter CMS?
- What’s Crafter CMS’s licensing terms?